I know I gotta stop doing this…this disappearing act. It’s just that I haven’t really had time to sit and write. But, things are changing. You’ll see…
Anywhoo, my friend Nuri sent me to this website where some folks are prompting responses for blog writers by asking them/us daily reflective questions about our life in 2010. They (#reverb10) started this on December 1. I’m starting today – Decemebr 15, 2010. Don’t judge me. Please and Thank You.
So, here’s the prompt….response to follow:
5 minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.
1. Cullen crawling up his grandparents stairs before he started walking…He’s ahead of his time.
2. Cullen tasting real food for the first time…He makes the cutest faces.
3. Cullen’s first smile…He’s gorgeous.
4. Cullen giving me real hugs…He’s so sweet and has such an old soul.
5. Getting my real estate license…Long-term goal accomplished…Check!
6. Coachman Fish Fry 2010…Sorry you missed it…
7. My 27th Birthday Party in DC….although I really don’t remember, I heard it was a GOOD TIME. Ha!
8. The Quinns telling us that they are having a baby….I fainted for the first time in my life.
9. My godson, Rashad Escarne, is the cutest little bit of chocolate…..next to Cullen.
10. Working in DUMBO….Working with Monique…She’s such an inspiration. Love Her.
11. Feeling myself grow everyday….I mean, really feeling the growth. AMAZING.